IMPLEMENT "MARKET TIMING" THEORY
And see your investments grow! Our team is committed to quality service.
A2Z maintenance and Engineer Services Ltd.
IPO OPENS ON 8th December 2010 and CLOSES ON 10th December 2010.
Price Band : 400-410.
Lot size: 15 Equity Shares
IPO Grade -4
07 DEC: TODAY HEAVY UP-DOWNS. MARKET DECLINE TILL 10.00-10.20 HRS. STRONG BUNCE BACK FROM 10.40 TO 11.40 HRS. AGAIN DECLINE 11.40-12.15 HRS. TO CLOSING WITH VOLATILITY. KKEP ALERT:IN LONG BUYING TILL 10 DEC. NIFTY FUT TO DECLINE 5900-5850-5750..S/L 6100..
BUY: HAVELLS, TATA STEEL, TATA MOTOR, GLENMARCK PHARMA, HINDALCO, STERLITE..BUT PROFIT BOOK WHEN????
SELL: SBI, ICICI BANK, PNB, BANK OF BARODA, UNITECH, DLF, HDIL…..BUT PROFIT BOOK WHEN??????
BULLION: TODAY SOME PROFIT BOOKIN IN GOLD- SILVER. SELL COPPER S/L 403 TGT 397-395-390…OVER 404 TGT 409-412..
O6 DEC: MARKET HIGHLY VOLATILE & UNCERTAIN BUT MARKET MAY BEARISH TIL 08 DEC. 2010. KEEP ALERT IN LONG BUYING. NIFTY STRONG FUT OVER 6048 TGT 6060-6075-6095 BELOW 6040 TGT 6020-6000-5990-5980..TILL 08 DEC. NIFTY FUT GO DOWN 5950-5850-5750 S/L 6100.
BUY: TATA STEEL, DR. REDDY, L&T,GLENMARK PHARMA, M&M, HINDALCO, RIL..
SELL: ONLY FOR MEMBERS……
Be friendly to the janitor, as you are to the chairman of the board.
Be bold. Providence loves boldness and will assist you in ways you wouldn’t imagine.
Never take anybody for granted and never let anybody take you for grante.
The various muhurt in December 2010:-
- 8th December 11.30 – 13.00 hours
- 15th December 11.07 – 12.29 hours
- 16th December 10.57 – 12.30 hours
- 17th December 10.53 – 12.21 hours
- 27th December 10.27 – 11.41 hours
- 30th December 10.00 – 11.30 hours
- 31st December 09.58 – 11.26 hours
Marriage, (Kark Lagana)
- 8th December 20.06 – 22.26 hours
- 9th December 20.02 – 20.34 hours
Best time purchase vehicle,
(All dates for kumbh lagana)
- 15th December
- 16th December
- 17th December
- 22nd December
- 30th December
- 15th – 16th and 30th December (in Kumbh lagana)
Muhurt for land purchase,
- 8th, 10th, 15th, 16th, 23rd, 26th, 31st December
Jupiter enters in Pisces (zodiac) on 6th December’10 and will remain in this position till 9th May 2011. Jupiter with Saturn of Pisces will promote the economic growth on the globe and especially for India. Stock Market will have a highly bullish trend under this period. Indian stock market will have a good rise and Sensex(BSE) to rise upto 25,000-30,000 points and Nifty to touch 8,000 points by May 2011. Oil, Realty, Infra, Power, Capital Goods and banking sectors will give sound performance. Stock market will be enriched by stupendous performance of Market Leaders RELIANCE INDUSTRIES, SBI, TATA MOTOR, SAIL, HINDALCO And ICICI Bank.
Gold and silver will also have a BIG bullish trend.
For the effect of this planetary motion on your moon sign (Rashi) ‘s finance and career, our experts have written a short summary exclusively for you:-
- Aries : You may travel to long distance or to a foreign country. Planets say that people in service may have loss of job or change of place in adverse direction. You need to be cautious about your health as well as calamity lurking in the corner. Financial losses is also indicated.
- Taurus: Planets are positive for you. Incrementation in profits in business or gains in your profession will enable you to have in possession articles representing luxury that will make your life more convenient. Promotion for the service class is indicated.
- Gemini: Gain-less travels can make you tired and tight. You should not travel in this period till it is avoidable. Those running very adverse directions may have to mortgage or sell a property. Financial condition is not good. Losses are indicated. Be cautious of agreements and paper work.
- Cancer: Fabulous period for you. All the aspects are positive. Financial conditions to improve by leaps and bounds. A long distance journey or foreign travel will be fruitful for you. You will get opportunities to advance your career interest and progress at a faster pace.
- Leo: This period is not good for you. It’s high time to be alert. Cruel utterances can create enemies and hence be soft spoken. Those in public life must be cautious to avoid dishonor. Loss is indicated in your business. Not a good period for service holders. Try to abide by the rules, laws and regulations of land, as any infringement may cost you heavy.
- Virgo: The concerned controlling authorities of your profession or the higher-ups or “BOSS” in your office can be favorable for you. Some of your dreams or desires can be transformed into reality. Good result is indicated by the planets. This period is suited for careful financial planning, investments and ventures of quick returns. Legal procedure if any, will be in your favor. Remember trouble won’t catch you.
- Libra: The period can make you forget what happiness looks like 🙁 . A danger of theft, fire hazard or some sort of government wrath may have to be encountered. Debtors, if any, may harass you. Occasions resulting in some deviation from settled contractual obligations may not be rare. Fruitless underatkings can dampen your interest and make you sulk. An efficient friend will arrive with help and lead you to success.
- Scorpio: Be ready to set another mile stone in your career. Happy and devoted to work, you will have relatives and friends bringing in happinees. Marriages, which are due and are waiting on the wings, can take off. Favours from higher authorities or those in super power and friendship with a person of name and fame will be of much help. With your creativity on a high point, personal wisdom will promote articulate talent. Improvement is seen in communication skills. Possession of a fresh property is not improbable. The period can help new ventures also.
- Sagittarius: Absence of mental ability is indicated by the planets. Your physical energy may deteriorate. Finances can fail miserably, if planning is not meticulous. Over-spending will make you bankrupt. As false implications are possible, you have to be very very careful with strangers or people with dual character sketch that is people with dubious dealings.
- Capricorn: Interruptions in normal life can however bring success at the end. Financial debacles can cause some losses. Trouble from a conveyance can drain out your wallet. Service can pose problems in promotion. Leave any inconvenient of unfavorable transactions. This it not a time to start a new venture.
- Aquarius: There will be happiness, name and fame. You have good fortune in this time period. Acquisition of money will promote your standards. You could do charities which will bring you recognition. Gain of wealth or other commodities with some better status will take you to the seventh heaven. As sphere of materialistic possession will increase, you should fish out a good amount of money. Enforce a proper financial planning so that you do not lose the gained money. Take care not to mismanage.
- Pisces: A change of place is likely to happen. Do not argue with your family members. Losses indicated in business. Money adequacy may be lowered down due to heavy expenditure. Negative changes seen in finance. Take care of your portfolio. There will be trouble from your rivals. However, a friend or foreigner will come to rescue you.
03 DEC: MARKET HIGHLY VOLATILE & PROFIT BOOKING ALSO SEEN IN 2nd HALF. NIFTY FUT STRONG OVER 6048 TGT 6060-6075…OVER 6077-6120 BELOW 6045 TGT 6000-5980-5950…
ALERT: MARKET HIGHLY VOLATILE & BEARISH IN NEXT WEEK. NIFTY TGT BELOW 6100 TGT 5850-5750-5650…
BUY: RAYMOND, BOMBAY DYING. ICICI BANK, INFOSYS, RIL OVER 1015 TGT 1030-1040..
SELL: ONLY FOR MEMBERS..??????
BULLIONS: TODAY HIGHLY VOLATILE GOLD & SILVER BUT SHARP DECLINE IN NEXT WEEK ANY TIME….
02 DEC: BULLISH OPENING. DECLONE AFTER 11.30 HRS. AGAIN RISE FROM 14.00HRS. TO 15.00 HRS. PROFIT BOOKING IN LAST 30 MINUTS. NIFTY FUT OVER 5980-6025-6050-6075…..OVER 6076 -6100-6125 BELOW 5980-5950-5920..
BUY( OUR BTST); NIFTY FUT@ 5970, BANK NIFTY@ 12300, DENA BANK FUT @ 134, HERO HONDA @ 1910, LIC HOUSING FUT @ 1020, SBI FUT @ 3020,, ICICI BANK , IDBI, KOTAK BANK, TVS MOTOR…
BULLION: DECLINE GOLD SILVER AFTER 21.00 HRS TO TILL ??????
|BUY(BTST): ZEE FUT @ 145 TGT 148.80-151 S/L 142 astrodunia||11/30/2010 15:26|
|BUY(BTST): ICICI BANK FUT 1140-1145 TGT 1155-1165 S/L 1135 astrodunia||11/30/2010 15:05|
|BUY(BTST): 50% BANK NIFTY @ 11980, SBI FUT @ 2980, HINDALCO FUT @ 206 astrodunia||11/30/2010 15:02|
|BUY: 50% NIFTY FUT @ 5870-5880 TGT 5900-5925 astrodunia||11/30/2010 14:23|
|RXIT FROM TATA MOTOR HOLDING astrodunia||11/30/2010 13:02|
|PROFIT BOOK IN HINDALCO astrodunia||11/30/2010 12:40|
|PROFIT BOOK IN BANK OF INDIA astrodunia||11/30/2010 12:39|
|PROFIT BOOK IN YES BANK astrodunia||11/30/2010 12:36|
|PROFIT BOOK IN NIFTY & BANK NIFTY astrodunia||11/30/2010 12:35|
|BUY: HINDALCO FUT @ 203.40 TGT 206.50-208.80 S/L 201 astrodunia||11/30/2010 12:25|
|BUY: 50% BANK NIFTY @ 11922 TGT 12050-12100 astrodunia||11/30/2010 12:19|
|BUY: REL CAP FUT @ 657 TGT 666-671 S/L 642 astrodunia||11/30/2010 12:15|
|50% PROFIT BOOK IN NIFTY @5820-5825 astrodunia||11/30/2010 12:11|
|PROFIT BOOK IN BANK NIFTY@ 11875 astrodunia||11/30/2010 12:09|
|PROFIT BOOK IN LT astrodunia||11/30/2010 11:58|
|BUY: YES BANK FUT @ 307-308 TGT 310-312-314 S/L 304 astrodunia||11/30/2010 11:52|
|BUY: 50% BANK NIFTY @ 11800 astrodunia||11/30/2010 11:46|
|HOLD NIFTY & ALSO ANOTHER BUY @ 5755 S/L 5749 ALERT : MARKET POSITIVE FROM TOMORROW. NIFTY FUT STRONG OVER 5729 astrodunia||11/30/2010 11:44|
|BUY: NIFTY @ 5790-5800 TGT 5825-5841-5860 S/L 5779 astrodunia||11/30/2010 11:33|
|PROFIT BOOK IN LIC HOUSING astrodunia||11/30/2010 11:24|
|PROFIT BOOK IN NIFTY , BANK NIFTY, SBI , ICICI BANK astrodunia||11/30/2010 11:06|
|HOLD DR. REDDY astrodunia||11/30/2010 11:01|
|SELL: LT FUT @ 1934 TGT 1915-1900-1880 S/L 1950 astrodunia||11/30/2010 10:59|
|BUY: ICICI BANK FUT @ 1144 TGT 1160-1175 S/L 1135 astrodunia||11/30/2010 10:35|
|BUY: SBI FUT @ 2910 TGT 2930-2945-2960 S/L 2882 astrodunia||11/30/2010 10:34|
|PROFIT BOOK IN SBI BTST astrodunia||11/30/2010 10:30|
|SELL(POSITIONAL): NIFTY 6000 PUT @ 252 AND NIFTY 5600 CALL @ 265 astrodunia||11/30/2010 10:16|
|BUY: DR. REDDY FUT @ 1800 TGT 1814-1828-1845 S/L 1783 astrodunia||11/30/2010 9:49|
|S/L UPDATE 11760 IN BANK NIFTY astrodunia||11/30/2010 9:34|
|PROFIT BOOK IN CHAMBLE FERT astrodunia||11/30/2010 9:30|
|BUY: NIFTY FUT @ 5802 TGT 5828-5850-5860 S/L 5780, BANK NIFTY FUT 11830 TGT 11900-11950-12005 S/L 11780 astrodunia||11/30/2010 9:23|
|BUY: CHAMBLE FERT FUT @ 94.50 TGT 96-98-101 S/L 92 astrodunia||11/30/2010 9:19|
|BUY: BANK OF INDIA FUT @ 460 TGT 469-478-490 S/L 451,astrodunia||11/30/2010 9:16|
|BUY: LIC HOUSING FUT @ 972 TGT 990-1025-1050 S/L 950 astrodunia||11/30/2010 9:21|
|PROFIT BOOK IN NIFTY, BANK NIFTY, RCOM & REL INFRA STBT astrodunia||11/30/2010 9:18|
|30 NOV:MARKET VOLATILE & UNCERTAIN BUT MARKET SOME POSITIVE TILL 03 DEC.10.NIFTY FUT OVER 5875-5890-5925 BELOW 5820-5800-5780 astrodunia||11/30/2010 8:56|
|BUY(BTST): DENA BANK FUT @ 137 TGT 142-145 S/L 132 astrodunia||12/1/2010 15:09|
|BUY(BTST): LIC HOUSING FUT @ 1048 TGT 1075-1100-1125 S/L 1049 astrodunia||12/1/2010 14:42|
|BUY(BTST): 50% NIFTY @ 5970 TGT 6020-650,AND 50% BANK NIFTY @ 12360 TGT 12450-12550 astrodunia||12/1/2010 14:28|
|PROFIT BOOK IN IDFC @ 191.50 astrodunia||12/1/2010 14:14|
|PROFIT BOOK IN IDBI HOLDING astrodunia||12/1/2010 14:09|
|PROFIT BOOK IN SBI @ 3120-3130 AND PROFIT BOOK IN TATA STEEL HOLDING. astrodunia||12/1/2010 13:56|
|PROFIT BOOK IN NIFTY @5967-5975, BANK NIFTY @ 12330-12345 astrodunia||12/1/2010 13:47|
|ALERT: ASTRO VIEW: MARKET ALSO POSITIVE TOMORROW. NIFTY FUT TGT 5980-6000-6025.. astrodunia||12/1/2010 12:32|
|HOLD HERO HONDA astrodunia||12/1/2010 12:30|
|PROFIT BOOK IN RIL astrodunia||12/1/2010 12:12|
|BUY: SBI FUT @ 3100 TGT 3140-3175-3200 S/L 3075 astrodunia||12/1/2010 11:51|
|BUY: REC FUT @ 360 TGT 365-370-375-380 S/L 350 astrodunia||12/1/2010 11:03|
|BUY: TITAN FUT @ 3805-3815 TGT 3880-3900-3920 S/L 3775 astrodunia||12/1/2010 10:49|
|BUY: 50% NIFTY FUT @ 5930 TGT 5950-5970-5980 & 50% BANK NIFTY @ 12200 TGT 12280- 12350 astrodunia||12/1/2010 10:42|
|BUY: IDFC FUT @ 190.50 TGT 194-199-205 S/L 186 astrodunia||12/1/2010 9:57|
|BUY: KOTAK BANK FUT @ 485 TGT 490-494-498 S/L 478 astrodunia||12/1/2010 9:55|
|BUY: RIL FUT @ 991 TGT 1005-1010 S/L 985 astrodunia||12/1/2010 9:55|
|EXIT FROM DABUR HOLDING astrodunia||12/1/2010 9:47|
|BUY: HERO HOND FUT @ 1975 TGT 2000-2025-2045 S/L 1955 astrodunia||12/1/2010 9:37|
|PROFIT BOOK IN REL CAP @ 664-666 BTST astrodunia||12/1/2010 9:35|
|PROFIT BOOK IN NIFTY @ 5915-5920 astrodunia||12/1/2010 9:32|
|PROFIT BOOK IN ZEE @ 147.50 BTST astrodunia||12/1/2010 9:31|
|PROFIT BOOK IN SBI @ 3015 & BANK NIFTY @ 12075 BTST astrodunia||12/1/2010 9:24|
|PROFIT BOOK IN YES BANK @ 320 astrodunia||12/1/2010 9:22|
|PROFIT BOOK IN ICICI @ 1156-1158 BTST astrodunia||12/1/2010 9:21|
|PROFIT BOOK IN HINDACO @ 212-213 BTST astrodunia||12/1/2010 9:19|
|BUY: TVS MOTOR FUT S/L 81 TGT 85-87, YES BANK S/L 310 TGT 320-324 astrodunia||12/1/2010 9:12|
|01 DEC:: MARKET HIGHLY VOLATILE AND SOME PROFIT BOOKING ALSO. NIFTY FUT OVER 5850 TGT 5890-5925-5940WEAK BELOW 5800 TGT 5750 astrodunia||12/1/2010 9:10|
1 DEC: TODAY MARKET HIGHLY VOLATILE BUT POSITIVE TILL 03 DEC. WITH VOLATILITY. NIFTY FUT OVER 5780 TGT 5900-5933-5980..
BUY: ZEE FUT S/L 141 TGT 149-151.., YES BANK FUT S/L 303 TGT 311-315-320, TVS MOTOR FUT S/L 79.50 TGT 85-88, TATA MOTOR, BGR ENERGY, RENUKA SUGAR..
SELL: SESA GOA S/L 312 TGT 297-292…
BULLION: GOLD SILVER POSITIVE WITH VOLATILTY TILL 04 DEC……
Kim Jong Il Sends Top Aide to Beijing as Diplomacy Founders
North Korea dispatched one of Kim Jong Il’s top aides to Beijing the same day as leaked U.S. diplomatic dispatches showed China is increasingly willing to consider a unification of Korea under the South’s control.
Choe Thae Bok, chairman of North Korea’s Supreme People’s Assembly, left for Beijing today for talks with Chinese leaders, state-run Korea Central News Agency reported. Choe met China’s President Hu Jintao in the Chinese capital on Oct. 2 and accompanied Kim on a trip to the city in May, according to KCNA.
Choe’s visit comes after China proposed on Nov. 28 that negotiators from the two Koreas, Japan, Russia and the U.S. meet in Beijing early next month to defuse tensions following a Nov. 23 North Korean artillery attack on a South Korean island that killed four people. A U.S. Navy aircraft carrier is now conducting exercises in the Yellow Sea off the Korean coast.
Japan rejected the Chinese proposal yesterday. Talks can’t be held only because North Korea has “run amok,” Japanese Foreign Minister Seiji Maehara told the Wall Street Journal in an interview. Nicholas Snyder, a spokesman at the U.S. Embassy in Beijing, said “clear steps by North Korea are needed to demonstrate a change of behavior.” South Korea’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade said it would consider China’s call for talks “very cautiously.”
China is North Korea’s biggest trading partner and a source of much of the country’s food, fuel, and foreign currency. The two countries have been allies for 60 years since fighting together against U.S.-led forces during the 1950-53 Korean War. The two countries share a 1,415-kilometer (880 mile) border.
A leaked Feb. 22 diplomatic cable provided to the Guardian by WikiLeaks.org said that South Korea’s then-vice foreign minister, Chun Yung Woo, told U.S. Ambassador Kathleen Stephens that young Chinese Communist party leaders don’t think North Korea is a reliable ally. Chun also said two unidentified Chinese officials told him they believed Korea should be unified under the South.
U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton yesterday said the Obama administration “strongly condemns” the unauthorized release of more than 250,000 diplomatic documents that WikiLeaks began posting two days ago. State Department spokeswoman Nicole Thompson said she “can’t provide veracity of anything WikiLeaks has released to the media,” adding the agency’s policy is to refrain from commenting on specific leaked materials.
China hopes the U.S. will “properly handle” the situation caused by the leaked messages, Foreign Ministry spokesman Hong Lei told reporters in Beijing today.
South Korea’s foreign ministry spokesman Kim Young Sun said it would be “inappropriate to comment on other countries’ diplomatic documents.
‘‘If it is true that details of diplomatic discussions have been leaked, it is regrettable,’’ Kim said.
The U.S. is pressing China to censure North Korea for the shelling of Yeonpyeong island. China has avoided blaming its ally of 60 years, instead criticizing joint naval exercises by South Korea and the U.S. in the Yellow Sea that began Nov. 28.
Chun, now South Korea’s national security adviser, told Stephens that China ‘‘has much less influence than most people believe’’ over Kim Jong Il’s regime, according to the Feb. 22 cable cited in the Guardian, a U.K. newspaper.
Chinese officials told U.S. diplomats that their efforts to cajole North Korea had been rebuffed, and that the U.S. was the only country with real influence, according to a leaked June 17, 2009, cable. “The United States was the key while China was only in a position to apply a little oil to the lock,” the cable cited an unidentified Chinese official as saying.
A separate message from Beijing said China’s vice-foreign minister He Yafei in April 2009 told an American diplomat that North Korea’s missile tests were designed to get the attention of the U.S. and that the government in Pyongyang was acting ‘‘like a spoiled child.” Two months later, U.S. Ambassador to Kazakhstan Richard Hoagland sent a cable saying his Chinese counterpart, Cheng Guoping, told him North Korea was a “threat to the whole world’s security,” the Guardian said.
The cables all predate a surge in diplomatic activity between China and North Korea this year.
Kim made an unprecedented two visits to China this year, meeting with President Hu Jintao on both occasions. In October, Zhou Yongkang, a member of China’s ruling Politburo Standing Committee, stood next to Kim during a Pyongyang military parade. Later that month, top Chinese general Guo Boxiong visited North Korea, marking the two countries’ “victory” over “imperialist” U.S.-led forces during the 1950-53 Korean war.
China also refrained from criticizing or blaming North Korea over the March sinking of a South Korean warship. An international panel found evidence that a North Korean torpedo was responsible for the sinking, which killed 46 sailors.
WikiLeaks.org, a nonprofit group that releases information that governments and businesses want to keep confidential, has over the past two days posted on its website what it says are secret, confidential or in some cases unclassified U.S. embassy cables.
Get Free Updates
Let us make you realize that trading in volatile market isn't that difficult!
Get an e-mail every time there's an update on this website