7th September 2012
– As said in last morning’s notification, a fall was seen in Bullion after 20.00 HRS (IST).
– Today, Gold & Silver are highly volatile. Some weakness possible till evening and some upward movement possible after evening. But do not buy aggressively here. My astrology view is sharp fall possible in next week in bullion.
– Global Stock markets will be highly volatile and some profit booking possible at higher levels.
– Buy Crude Oil on dips for target $96-97.00/bbl.
– Some correction is also indicated in S&P, EUR/USD (in next week).
Trading Range of Global Indices, Currencies, Commodities
v GOLD: 1688-1705
v SILVER: 32.80-31.90
v CRUDE OIL: 94.00-96.00
v DOLLAR INDEX: 81.00-81.70
v EUR/USD: 1.2660-1.2580
v COPPER: 350-346
v (SPOT) NIFTY: 5340-5280
v (SPOT) USD/INR: 55.40-55.80
v S&P 500: 1433-1420
Report Generated At:
07.15 HRS – IST – Indore, India (6th September 2012)
Please note that this is an indicative report only and not live trading calls. Our specialty is ‘LIVE TRADING CALLS’. Kindly contact us if you want to add the advantage of ‘financial astrology’ to your portfolio.
Disclaimer: This is only an indicative report and not to be considered as live trading calls. This is meant for educational purpose only.